RK Mission

Ramakrishna Mission was established in 1954 in Veerabhadrapuram and shifted in 1984 to the present site. Ramakrishna Seva Samithi run by the local devotees in the town on the Godavari Bund was handed over to the Mission in 1954. Now the Mission runs Allopathy, Homoeopathy dispensaries and Hindi Classes there. The centre named as Ramakrishna Mission Town Centre